A very important question, “What is in Provillus?”
Before we decided to try Provillus we wanted to find out what ingredients were inside it, and then do some research on them.
After Some Research, Here’s The Answer To “What Is In Provillus?”
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – 5 mg
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens fruit) 1500 mg
- Biotin – 5 mg
- Zinc (as Magnesium Oxide) – 15 mg
- Plus a unique blend of:
- Nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)
- Uva-Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi, root)
- Muria Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides)
- Pumpkin seed(Cucurbita maxima, seed)
- Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Rice flour
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
They recommend you take 2 supplements per serving. The above ingredient list is based on a 2 tablet dosage.
As you can see, the Provillus ingredients are natural herbal products, vitamin and minerals. We could find any harmful side effects or major warning about any of the Provillus ingredients. Once we investigated what is in Provillus we felt better about trying it.
What Is In Provillus That Makes It So Effective?
Simple, it’s the blend of ingredients. The various combination and strength of the listed herbals, test over time, and tweaked to maximum effectiveness. It’s not just what is in Provillus that makes it work, it’s the mixture and quantities.
What Is The Formula For What Is In Provillus?
The actual portions and formulation is their proprietary information. After reading the ingredients and finding out what is in Provillus we decided it was safe enough to try.